Accessories are items which can be equipped to a Kamihime to boost her Attack, HP and can have some random effects, such as increased double attack rate or increased defense. In order to use accessories the player must be rank 20 or higher.
The main method to obtain accessories is to complete Accessory Quests. These quests can only be attempted three times per day and have five levels of difficulty
- Rank 1: Corresponds to Expert difficulty Advent Battles
- Rank 2: Corresponds to Ultimate difficulty Advent Battles
- Rank 3: Corresponds to Ragnarok difficulty Advent Battles. Requires three T2 Dragon Bones of the corresponded element in order to attempt the quest. Guarantees an SR Accessory with a small chance of an SSR Accessory. Free on Sundays.
- Rank 4: Exceeds Ragnarok difficulty Advent Battles. Requires three Runes of the corresponded element. Guarantees one SR and one SSR accessories. Free on Sundays.
- Rank 5: Hardest difficulty available. Requires three Dragon Bones of the corresponded element. Drops two or three SR accessories and one SSR or Ancient accessory. Free on Sundays.
Each day features a different element, using the following weekly rotation:
- Monday: Thunder
- Tuesday: Fire
- Wednesday: Water
- Thursday: Wind
- Friday: Light
- Saturday: Dark
- Sunday: Each stage of the quest will have a random element.
The other method is to go to the Shop and exchange Tower Medals - obtainable from Tower of Malice events - or Accessory Points, obtained by either selling accessories or using them as fodder when upgrading another accessory.
|Rarity||Enhance Value||Sell Value|
Kamihime can only equip accessories that match their element and, initially, are limited to three accessories. It's possible to unlock a 4th and 5th slots by spending the appropriate materials.
Accessories have two series, Type and Unique. The Type series can be Bracelet, Brooch, Earrings, Necklace, Ring or Tiara. Unique series can only be Normal or Ancient (exclusive to SSR Accessories). If a Kamihime have all of her accessory slots unlocked and have three accessories of the same Type or Unique, she will receive a bonus effect. If both Type and Unique series requirements are met, the Type series effects will take precedence.
An accessory can have up three random effects, depending on their rarity and type. Each effect has a base value and will increase once the accessory reaches max level.
Accessories can only be enhanced through the Enhance system and unlike characters and weapons it costs gems to enhance them. The formula to calculate the total cost is:
$ Total ~ Cost = Level ~ of ~ base ~ Accessory \times Number ~ of ~ Materials \times 100 $
Enhancing accessories increases their HP and ATK stats. Using another Accessory of the same element or an enhance material will increase its EXP provision by 50%. Using an enhance materials on another enhance material gives double experience, i.e. 200 EXP for an R rarity enhance accessory and 400 EXP for an SR rarity enhance accessory.
|Rarity||Different Element||Same Element|
Combinations to enhance an SSR accessory from level 1 to 50 and combinations to make a different-element accessory equivalent in EXP to a same-element accessory of the same rarity to replace one in a "level 1 to 50 combination" (ie: R: 100 EXP -> 157 EXP; SR: 200 EXP -> 309 EXP; SSR: 400 EXP -> 607 EXP):Enhancement method
1) Select how many SSRs you want to use in enhancing your accessory. 2) Go down the column with that number in the "materials" table and select the number of Rs and SRs you want to use.3) Start enhancing the accessory with the 20 fodders worth the least amount of EXP. 4) Finish enchancing it with the remainder. Ex.: If you select the 9-22-9 combination (Column 9, line 1 in the "Materials" table) you will start enhancing with 9 Rs and 11 SRs (Maximum total: 20). Once this is done, enhance it again with the remaing 11 SRs and 9 SSRs.
Tip: Hold shift to sort multiple columns.