The Typhon Advent Battle Event will be active from 3 PM 9 May 16 to 3 PM 16 May 16.
The element of this event is Fire.
The following new Materials have been added
- Common (Bronze chest) - Giant Snake Fang
- Common (Bronze chest) - Incandescent Husk
- Semirare (Silver chest) - Hellfire Wing
- Rare (Gold chest) - Calamitous Blazing Blood
Event Quests are accessed from the SP Quest interface. Recommended power levels for Event Quests:
- Beginner: 5000 Battle Strength - 10 AP (Not recommended due to low material drop rate)
- Completion gives 300 Rank Points, 360 EXP.
- Standard: 10000 Battle Strength - 20 AP
- Completion gives 610 Rank Points, 720 EXP.
- Expert: 16000 Battle Strength - 30 AP
- Ultimate: 32000 Battle Strength - 40 AP
- Completion gives ~1580 Rank points, 1710 EXP.
- Doable at 26000 Battle strength with an Elixir to resurrect the party after wipeout. If in this scenario, worth doing exactly once for the 50 Crystal first-clear bonus.
- Only doable reliably at lower power levels for players with access to multiple SSR Princesses.
- Awards approximately 7 , 12 , 4 and 2 per battle.
ExpertSP rank Event Quests have been removed as the drop rates of the Event bosses have been greatly increased. Thus the most efficient method of resource acquisition now is merely to always complete the highest difficulty available, regardless of the resource needed.
Italicised numerals indicate unconfirmed numbers - these numbers are based on the equivalent rewards from the Phoenix Advent Battle Event.
The following tiered exchanges start at Tier 1. Every time the stock in a tier is depleted (1 per tier for most items, 100 EP for EP), the cost of the item increases for the next tier.
|Premium Gacha Ticket
|10 Eirei Points
Daily Exchange items will reset every day at 5AM JST. The price is constant per item in stock.