The glossary is a list of terms used within the context of Kamihime that may not be readily apparent in meaning to newer players, and their definitions.
- AB - acronym for Auto Battle, auto mode without abilities. Also known as green auto.
- AAB - acronym for Auto Ability Battle. Also known as red auto.
- Ascension - Weapon skill that increases your healing and healing cap.
- Assault - Refers to a modifier that increases your Character Attack, mostly commonly in weapon skills
- Affliction RST - Buff that reduces the chances of being afflicted with negative status effects
- AQ - acronym for Accessory Quests, usually has a number afterwards to signify which difficulty.
- Barrage - Weapon skill that increases your Triple Attack chance.
- BG - acronym for Burst Gauge or Burst Gain.
- BP - abbreviation for Black Propaganda. A skill from Mordred that increases overdrive meter which can also be used as an EX. Skill
- BT/BH - abbreviation for Burst time or Burst Hour.
- Character Attack - The Atk value displayed on party screen
- CM - abbreviation for Chaos Magic. Ex Skill from Cassiopeia which dispels one enemy buff.
- DA - abbreviation for Double Attack
- DATA - abbreviation for Double Attack & Triple Attack
- Defender - Refers to a modifier that increases your Character HP, mostly commonly in weapon skills
- Dispel - Refers to any skill that removes one or more buffs from an enemy.
- DoT - abbreviation for Damage over Time
- Elaborate - Weapon skill that increases your ability damage and ability cap.
- Ex - Abbreviation for Extra Skill. Skills you get from Souls for levelling them.
- Exceed - Weapon skill that increases your burst damage and burst cap.
- FBL/FLB - abbreviation for Final Break Limit. Also known as FLB Final Limit Break. It's the Final Limit Break on weapons that unlock new abilities or improved weapon skills.
- Fluffy - nickname for Managarmr
- Fodder - weapons and eidolons used as resources to upgrade
- Fortitude - A status effect that automatically revives the character with 1 HP, after fatal damage.
- GO - abbreviation for Guild Order
- gemu - acronym for Gem Caves which are the primary source for gems.
- Host - The player who spends AP to start a raid.
- HSP - abbreviation for Holy Soul Point
- LB - short for Limit Break
- Magic Jewel - Currency for free Premium Gacha draws.
- MGRR - abbreviation for Mode Gauge Reduction Rate. Refers to an effect in an Accessory
- MLB - abbreviation for Max Limit Break
- Mtix - acronym for Miracle Ticket.
- MVP - The player that earns the most PP in a raid battle. MVP and the 2nd place player (VMVP) both get extra drops.
- Null - Unofficial term for non-elemental. Also known as Phantom element (Official)
- Ougi - Charge attack in Japanese (Overdrive)
- Phantom - acronym for non elemental
- PF - abbreviation for Provisional Forest. A skill from Shingen that consumes 50BG for 3T burst buff for your team. This ability can also be used as an EX ability.
- Pink Brick - Unofficial name for Holy Steel Argentum. An item used to limit break SSR weapons without having a copy of said weapon (also allows SSR weapons to be Final Limit Broken without the required items)
- PP - abbreviation for Participation Points
- Ptix - acronym for Premium Ticket.
- Pride - Refers to a weapon skill that increases character Atk as their HP lowers
- QB - short for Kyuberē (キュベレー), the way Japanese pronounce Cybele's name
- Rush - Weapon skill that increases you Double Attack chance.
- SL - abbreviation for Skill Level
- SP - abbreviation for Soul Points
- SR - abbreviation Super Rare, a rarity above R and lower than SSR.
- SSR - abbreviation for Super Super Rare, which is the highest rarity ingame
- Stat Stick - A weapon or Eidolon used for its HP and ATK stats.
- Stinger - Weapon skill that increases your critical hit chance. (Only works with elemental advantage)
- Soft Cap - A maximum attainable value before diminishing returns are applied.
- TA - abbreviation for Triple Attack
- UE - abbreviation for Union Event
- VoF - abbreviation for Vicissitudes of Fortune, Mordred's second ability.
- Whale/Whaling - refers to a player spending lots of money to get the characters/weapons/eidolons they want
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.