Welcome to the Kamihime Project Wiki!
A wiki dedicated to Nutaku's version of the DMM R-18 online game Kamihime Project R, and its age-restricted variant Kamihime Project. D In the world of Kamihime Project, the player takes on the role of the Successor, a young male who finds an ancient relic know as the Device while exploring some old ruins. Now he and his childhood friend Alyssa set out on a journey to prevent the second coming of Ragnarok, an event that completely destroyed an ancient civilization thousands of years ago. During their journey they will need to recruit Souls, Kamihime and Eidolons to help them complete their goal.
- Because we're lacking in management and I'm stepping down as an active administrator, we're looking for active editors to administer the wiki! Everyone is welcome to apply and if you've been actively contributing here, then you're more likely to get recruited. You may contact me via our Discord server's #wiki-recruit channel for more info (please read the pinned message there). Gazmull (talk) 18:39, December 16, 2019 (UTC)
- The stock for Advent Quests have been revamped. You can obtain Weapons, Eidolons, Grimoires and Demonic Cores. Furthermore the materials used to exchange for the rewards have been reduced from 4 to 1.
|Soul Enhancement||S Class Souls||Shop||Weapon Battlefield||Guild Order||Advent Quests|
- Advent Event: (Solitary Dragon) Lindwurm
- Tower Event: Dysnomia Nero
- Advent Quests: Typhon
- Guild Order: Icarus (Shadow)
- Advent Event: Marchosias
- Advent Quests: Medusa
- Guild Combat: The 11th Competition
- Guild Order: Spirit Turtle (Shadow)
- Labyrinth Event: Temple of Thunder
- Poll: 4th Players' Choice Poll
- Raid Event: Cage of Eternity, Beyond Salvation
- Tower Event: Dysnomia Skotos
- Union Event: The Demon: Wrath
Latest activitySee All