Embeds a customizable Discord widget on the page, independent from the rail widget. Useful for the main page which doesn't have a traditional rail element but often has a column design.
- The Discord widget ID. Can also be the first numbered parameter passed to the template. Defaults to the ID configured on MediaWiki:Custom-Discord-id.
- The theme name. Should be one of
light, other theme names will default to
darkbut allow further custom CSS to affect it.
- The invite url to be used in the join button. Defaults to an invite url generated by Discord.
- Whether to add the header above the widget or not. Any value other other than 0 is considered truthy. Default:
- The widget's width. NOT RECOMMENDED. Aliases:
- The widget's height. Aliases:
- The placeholder text while the widget is loading. Not required. Defaults to an empty string.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.